Monday to Friday (Sept. 24-28):
- Manitoba Conservation, Highway 502, Lac du Bonnet - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 27:
- Manitoba Conservation, 340 Ninth St., Brandon - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Morden Farmers Market, Morden - 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Friday, Sept. 28:
- Manitoba Conservation, 200 Saulteax Cres., Winnipeg - 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Manitoba Conservation, 284 Reimer Ave., Steinbach - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This year, National Forest Week is highlighting the importance of forests to the "ecological, economic and social health and aboriginal and non-aboriginal communities across Canada," the two agencies said in a release.